Sunday, September 5, 2010

*Blushing*


It is always flattering when someone takes interest in my humble videos, so when I read an email from An Lár TV saying that they wanted to feature some of my videos, I blushed. It is a community online TV channel out of Ireland, and it seems like they have a lot of great content on there.

After viewing their charter, I was more than happy for them to use the following videos:

The Irish Pantheon Series on Macha, Brigid, and Airmid

The Practical Superstitions Series on No Man's Land and The Art of Horse Whispering

and Deer in Folklore & Myth

Go check out their program schedule {which they update every week} to see what else they have to offer. I have already watched some great videos on there and I think that this channel is an excellent resource not only for those interested in Gaelic culture, but also for Pagans, and those who love folklore and myth.

Sláinte!

Laurel

7 comments:

FreeDragon said...

Congrats!

Hertha said...

That is fantastic! Congrats!

nefaeria said...

Thanks folks! :)

Marisol said...

This is so nice to hear!

Medusae said...

How exciting for you!!! Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Well, they *are* great videos - you should be proud ^.^

Congratulations!

nefaeria said...

Aww, thanky! :)

Don Rorke said...

Would just like to say I've finished watching your videos on an Lár TV, very inspirational keep up the great work.

Don