Monday, April 5, 2010

Roasted Curried Veggies

If you haven't noticed by now, I love roasting veggies. It is probably because it is so easy, and I am pretty lazy. ;) Here's a concoction I made last night for dinner and it turned out pretty good so I thought I would share it with the rest of you...

Before roasting

1/4 red onion
8 large potatoes, peeled
3 large carrots, peeled
1/2 quart green beans
5 large garlic scapes, roughly chopped
2 table spoons butter, softened
1 table spoon sesame oil
1/4 cup plain yogurt, full fat
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon curry
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon all spice
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1 table spoon maple syrup
Salt and pepper to taste

I roasted mine at 4oo for about 35 minutes.


After roasting



Sláinte!

Laurel

1 comment:

Pyke said...

Looks tasty@