Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Luverly of the Week: Raging Grannies!


Even if you are the most conservative person, how could you not love a gaggle of fiesty older ladies in colourful outfits?!

I remember when I first saw a Raging Grannies troupe in Toronto at a 1998 housing rally, and I was smitten. They were a refreshing break from all the yelling and scream {even for the very angry young lass that I was} and I knew right then and there that was something I would be doing once I got a little older. :D

To find out more about the Raging Grannies, check out this webby. And here is a recent video that came out:


Sláinte!

Laurel

6 comments:

Ivy said...

I love the Ragin' Grannies! I want to be that awesome when I'm older...heck, I'd like to be that awesome now!

Anonymous said...

these ladies are great! =)

Bek said...

I would say 'Luverly of the Year' if t'wasn't only February! :D

Elizabeth S said...

Great choice!

perma_culture said...

Weeee! X^D

nefaeria said...

Glad you all love them too! :D